Welcome to The Ridge! The above video will help you discover the heartbeat of Chestnut Ridge Church—learn about the beliefs, culture, family and meet our founding pastor, Tim Haring.
When you’re ready, engage with The Ridge by taking a step—connect a group, volunteer or become a partner.
PARTNER WITH us
At The Ridge, the idea of membership within the church is viewed as a partnership with the church. Many churches encourage their attendees to become members. Here, attendees are encouraged to become partners with the church to grow in their relationship with God and others. Our hope is that you’ll actively partner with us, and be a part of our team, to accomplish God’s will through connecting, serving, giving, and inviting.
Part One // Doctrine
Part two // gospel
- The concept of partnership is biblical.
- Formal partnership with the church is valuable to the pastors and leaders of the church as they seek to fulfill their God-given task of leading others.
- Experience shows that partnership with the church benefits the individual.
Membership vs. partnership
- Membership is something you join; Partnership is something you invest in;
- Membership operates as one-directional; Partnership is bi-directional;
- Membership is often about privileges; Partnership is about shared responsibilities.