All families are welcome to the Ridge Kids Trunk Bash! We will have trunk-or-treating, food trucks, fall-themed activities and games, and more. Invite your friends and neighbors to join us for this fun event—it’s open to everyone!
You are not required to register to attend the event. However, we would love to have you participate in our trunk-or-treat by handing out candy from the trunk of your own car! If you want to participate please click the register button below. We encourage you to decorate your trunk in a Halloween theme—no scary decoration though, please!
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
We welcome everyone to dress up in your best costumes, however, we suggest that only children 14 years of age and younger participate in the trunk-or-treating.
Thursday, October 17
The Ridge parking lot
*in case of rain, the event will be held in the gym