The middle school years are filled with growth, change, and excitement for students. That’s exactly what the middle school group is about! Students are challenged to think about what they believe, as they take their next steps toward a faith of their own.
High school students can take a break from all the noise of life and connect with other students and God at The Ridge. Students are encouraged to become part something bigger than themselves by doing life together with each other and their leaders.
Groups and events are currently being held online due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and our efforts to help prevent the spread of the virus. Visit theridge.church/coronavirus for the latest updates from The Ridge. Check out the Online Small Groups tab below for more info!
Online Small Groups
- Our desire is to provide some really great content, an opportunity for you to model what a relationship with God looks to your students, and for you all to grow closer to Jesus and each other.
- Each week I will send out an email containing a link to the video for that week and the corresponding session handout.
- I would encourage you to watch through the video, read the scripture, and work through the handout as a family.
- Link for access to RightNow Media: https://www.rightnowmedia.org/Account/Invite/ChestnutRidge
- Contact Andrew (email@example.com) if you need help getting access to RightNow Media, finding the series, or any help understanding the session handouts.
- In this series, Jonathan Evans will walk students through the parables in Luke to teach what it looks like for God to rule our lives. Though a life sold out for Christ might look backwards to everyone else, it actually points us back to how God intended our lives to be when he first created us. When God is king, he reverses the curse and flips everything we know on its head. We simply have to choose to follow his lead.
- Link to the series: https://www.
- Then, on Tuesday nights at 7:30pm, students are invited to join a Zoom video conference call with their leaders to talk about Colossians, their lives, and pray. Zoom is an easy to use platform that is available on phones, tablets, and computers that comes at no cost to you.
- Our weekly email will include a link that gives access to your student for the Zoom call.
- Once on the call, breakout rooms will be created for middle school girls, middle school guys, high school girls, and high school guys. Then students and leaders will be assigned to the appropriate rooms so they can connect with each other!
High school: Zoom Game Night — Sundays 4:30pm-6:00pm
Middle school: Zoom Game Night — Thursdays 7:00pm-8:00pm