The Ridge College Ministry is the college-aged ministry designed to connect young adults (ages 18 to 25) at Chestnut Ridge Church, and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere in between, we hope you’ll attend Ridge College Ministry gatherings and events.
The ultimate goal for everyone is that you’ll join a Community Group, where you will find camaraderie by building relationships with a small group of other young adults.
Each Sunday—College-age adults are invited to join Ridge College in the conference room each Sunday morning for free coffee, snacks, and great conversation! Invite friends to join you, and come and go as you please!read more
Sunday, August 25—College students are welcome to join us for a FREE lunch! Let’s hang out and have some fun with old & new friends to kick off the school year at The Ridge! Join us at 12:15pm following the 11am service!read more
Sunday, September 8—Join us right after the 11am service to hang out with other college students, get connected, and enjoy FREE food! All college-aged students and their friends are welcome!read more
Saturday, September 28—Ready for a break? Join Ridge College for an awesome and relaxing Staycation! Let’s hang out with friends, enjoy good food, and give each other spiritual encouragement while having a great time!read more
Interested in connecting with us?
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8–12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here.
- Happens one Sunday a month beginning in August—watch your weekend program or check [here]
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets at The Ridge after the 11am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!