The Ridge College Ministry is the college-aged ministry designed to connect young adults (ages 18 to 25) at Chestnut Ridge Church, and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere in between, we hope you’ll attend Ridge College Ministry gatherings and events.
The ultimate goal for everyone is that you’ll join a Community Group, where you will find camaraderie by building relationships with a small group of other young adults.
Interested in connecting with us?
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8–12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here.
- Happens one Sunday a month beginning in August—watch your weekend program or check [here]
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets at The Ridge after the 11am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!