As the crisis continues to unfold in Afghanistan, here are ways to make a difference: Give and Pray.
You can help support the relief efforts already underway in Afghanistan by giving directly through our partner, Samaritan’s Purse. Click the button below for giving instructions.
You can pray for the crisis in Afghanistan and lift up these requests to God:
- Pray for God’s protection over all His people in Afghanistan.
- Pray for the wisdom and discernment for all our leaders that they make wise decisions.
- Pray for the families of our service members and Afghans who were tragically killed.
- Pray for the safety and provision of the U.S. and Afghan military forces.
- Pray for the safe passage of all the people who wish to leave Afghanistan.
- Pray for the thousands of refugees that have been displaced from their home.
- Pray for the Afghan women and girls that the basic freedoms they’ve enjoyed over the past nearly two decades would remain intact.
- Pray for the missionaries and aid workers who remain in Afghanistan.
- Pray for the believers in Afghanistan that they would find fellowship and for the Afghan church that it would grow.
- Pray for hope in a situation that continues to look bleak that God would bring beauty from ashes.
“Rejoice in hope, be patient in affliction, be persistent in prayer.” – Romans 12:12