Prayer Plan //
This month, whenever you drive by a hospital, medical facility, or see an ambulance, take a few minutes to pray for those involved – both the patients and the staff taking care of them.
- Emotional and mental health—pray that they find comfort and peace in the Father, the God of all comfort, and in Jesus, the Prince of Peace.
- Physical health—pray for strength, energy, and perseverance.
- Families and support systems—pray for their emotional and physical needs as their loved ones are giving themselves to the care of others.
- Understanding and appreciation from their communities—pray that our hearts be grateful for the sacrifice these people are making and that we support and encourage them however we are able.
- Pray for those who are faithful believers, that their faith in God does not waiver but rather their trust in Him grows. And for those who don’t know God to be drawn to Him.
- Volunteer needs to be met in our ministries
- Students who have food insecurity during summer months
- Biological families of the foster children in WV
- Those affected by the building collapse in Miami
- The ongoing conflict in the Middle East
- For volunteer needs to be met in our ministries
- For all the students as they transition back into a new year of school
- For the teachers, faculty, and other personnel as the prep for the new school year
- For all the local families who are in need of quality employment
- For those affected by the wildfires on the West Coast
- For an end to come to all ongoing COVID concerns
How happy is the man who does not follow the advice of the wicked or take the path of sinners or join a group of mockers!
Instead, his delight is in the Lord’s Instruction, and he meditates on it day and night. He is like a tree planted beside streams of water that bears its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
The wicked are not like this; instead, they are like chaff that the wind blows away. Therefore the wicked will not survive the judgment,and sinners will not be in the community of the righteous.
For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to ruin.
Help me to not be influenced by the chaos of the world around me but rather to delight in You and Your Word day and night.
Help me to plant my roots in the overflowing stream of Your love.
Help me to know that You will bear Your fruit through me in its season.
Help me to not be blown away by the winds of this world but be blown away by the strength of your love for me.
Help us to stand together and lean on one another during turbulent times.
Thank You for watching over us and protecting us from whatever would lead us to ruin.
In Jesus’ Name,
- Pray for God’s protection over all His people in Afghanistan.
- Pray for the wisdom and discernment for all our leaders that they make wise decisions.
- Pray for the families of our service members and Afghans who were tragically killed.
- Pray for the safety and provision of the U.S. and Afghan military forces.
- Pray for the safe passage of all the people who wish to leave Afghanistan.
- Pray for the thousands of refugees that have been displaced from their home.
- Pray for the Afghan women and girls that the basic freedoms they’ve enjoyed over the past nearly two decades would remain intact.
- Pray for the missionaries and aid workers who remain in Afghanistan.
- Pray for the believers in Afghanistan that they would find fellowship and for the Afghan church that it would grow.
- Pray for hope in a situation that continues to look bleak that God would bring beauty from ashes.