Prayer Plan //
We desire to regularly come together and lift up specific requests to God.
- Ridge Kids and Students Relaunch
- Hiring a Middle School Director
- School Staff as they finish their year
- Food Insecurity Crisis
- Foster Crisis
- Medical Professionals as they continue to serve in the pandemic
- Injustice, unrest, and division in our country
Many believers have found the A.C.T.S. method for prayer helpful. This acronym is based on Jesus’ prayer in Matthew 6:9-13 and contains 4 pieces that are essential to prayer: Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Supplication.
- Praise God for who He is and what He has done.
- Be honest before God about the sin in your life. Acknowledge the ways that you have sinned against God and others with your thoughts, words, and actions.
- Thank God for what He has done in your life and in the lives of others.
- Ask God for specific requests and trust that He will answer your requests according to His will, not our own.
Schedule time to pray each day—it’s easier to follow through if you have intentionally set aside time to spend with God.