Prayer Plan //
We desire to regularly come together and lift up specific requests to God.
- Volunteer needs to be met in our ministries
- School Staff as they finish their year
- For those who hunger to have their needs met
- For more families to foster children in need
- Medical Professionals as they have served through the pandemic
- Unity among all people in our nation
- Peaceful resolutions to the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine
Many believers have found the A.C.T.S. method for prayer helpful. This acronym is based on Jesus’ prayer in Matthew 6:9-13 and contains 4 pieces that are essential to prayer: Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Supplication.
Praise God for who He is & what He has done.
Be honest before God about the sin in your life. Acknowledge the ways that you have sinned against God and others with your thoughts, words, and actions.
Thank God for what He has done in your life and in the lives of others.
Ask God for specific requests and trust that He will answer your requests according to His will, not our own.
Schedule time to pray each day—it’s easier to follow through if you have intentionally set aside time to spend with God.