Think for a moment—who in your life is not connected to God or a church home? Family members, neighbors, coworkers, and friends—God has placed each of them in your life for a reason. Pray for them and be intentional to invest in your relationships and invite them to The Ridge.
• Share your story of how you began a relationship with Jesus.
• Share your story of how your life has changed since trusting in Jesus.
• Share the gospel. We suggest these verses: John 3:16, Romans 3:23, 5:8, 10:13.
• Offer to pray with them to trust in Jesus to be their Savior.
• Share what you enjoy about The Ridge and invite them to experience it with you. Offer to meet them at the door or save them a seat. A small gesture goes a long way!
• Give them The Ridge invite card with our service times and info.
• Send this link to the online service so they can check out The Ridge from anywhere: www.theridge.church/live
- On a computer, right-click on the image and save it to your desktop. On a phone, hold down your finger on the image and save it to your photos.
- Share the image above and a personal invite with a friend, family member, co-worker, neighbor…anyone! Not sure what to say? We’ve compiled some sample text below.
- Follow-up after the invite.
“Hey! Do you have plans Sunday? If not, I’d love for you to watch a service with me! The Ridge is streaming services online for everyone to enjoy! There will be two identical services at 9am, 11am—let me know what time works best and I’ll watch with you!”