CRC Campus is the college-aged ministry designed to connect young adults (ages 18 to 25) at Chestnut Ridge Church, and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere in between, we hope you’ll attend CRC Campus gatherings and events.
The ultimate goal for everyone is that you’ll join a Community Group, where you will find camaraderie by building relationships with a small group of other young adults.
Thursdays in November— Encounter is The Ridge’s college gathering downtown at The Cue, featuring free dinner, worship, teaching, and group discussions. Expect a laid back atmosphere, and invite your friends!read more
Sunday, December 2— Head to the gym right after the 11am service to hang out with other college students, get connected, and enjoy FREE food! All college-aged students and their friends are welcome!read more
Friday, December 7—If you’re a single adult in college or older, you’re invited to a one-of-a-kind Christmas celebration at The Ridge! Dress in your country best to enjoy food, live music, and friends at the Flannel & Frost Singles Christmas Bash!read more
Interested in connecting with us?
Follow us @CRCcampus
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8–12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here.
- Happens one Sunday a month beginning in August—watch your weekend program or check [here]
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets in the Hub at CRC after the 11am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!