CRC Campus is the college-aged ministry designed to connect students at Chestnut Ridge Church and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere inbetween, we hope you’ll come connect with CRC Campus.
Our ultimate goal for everyone is to join a Community Group, where you will find camaraderie by building relationships with 8–12 other peers. To grow in our faith, all of us need to be investing in others, and to be invested in by others.
Interested in connecting with us?
Follow us @CRCcampus
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8–12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here.
- Happens one Sunday a month beginning in August—watch your weekend program or check [here]
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets in the Hub at CRC after the 11am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!
Meets on Wednesdays beginning May 23 — CRC Summer Small Group is the college-aged gathering for everyone who’s in Morgantown for the summer! Join CRC Campus from 7pm to 8pm every Wednesday night at Chestnut Ridge Church.read more
Sunday, June 24 — CRC Campus will meet in The Hub following the 11am service. The group will then head to Cheat Lake for an afternoon of boating and fun. FREE lunch is included!read more