This season of the year can be a challenging time after a separation, divorce, loss, or traumatic experience. If you’re dreading the upcoming holidays, and wondering how you’ll get through this difficult, emotional time—there is hope. The Surviving the Holidays seminar offers helpful tips for you, your family, and a hopeful future.
• For those going through a divorce or separation, please use the Divorce Care Registration link.
• For those going through a loss and experiencing grief, please use the Grief Share Registration link.
Surviving the Holidays is a one-time seminar.
* How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
* Helpful tips for surviving social events
* Ways to give your kids a good holiday experience
* How to discover hope for your future
Childcare will be provided for children 12 years old and younger.
Friday, November 22
$10 per person
includes your “Surviving the Holidays” guide and workbook
Divorce Care will meet in The Clubhouse at The Ridge
Grief Share will meet in The Hub at The Ridge