It’s time for Christmas at The Ridge! It’s the most wonderful time of the year, as we celebrate the birth of Jesus with one another!
Christmas at The Ridge is an event where thousands of people come through the doors of the church.
Many of those thousands are visitors:
– some are here to see what we do;
– some are here because it’s Christmas;
– some are here to find a church home;
– some are here to celebrate with their family;
– some are here from out of town;
– and some are here who call another church their home, but they enjoy celebrating with us at The Ridge, too!
As a church family with hundreds of volunteers helping to make Christmas at The Ridge happen, we’re grateful to be able to open the doors to our family, friends and community. It’s important for us to be an inviting church for those who are turning to God. This is a time of year where many commit or recommit to having a relationship with Christ, and we’re here to help lead people into a growing relationship with God and others.
Merry Christmas to each of you, and thank you for being a part of helping to create a place where everyone is welcome!