WE’RE REVERSING THE TRUNK BASH!
The Reversed Trunk Bash is happening on Thursday, October 15th! All superheroes, princesses, and pirates are welcome to join us for a great time in The Ridge parking lot! It’s simple—children in costumes will stay at their vehicles to collect candy.
Here’s how it will work:
Each family will need to arrive between 5:30pm–6pm.
You will park your vehicle in a designated space. Parking spots will be socially distanced.
Volunteers will have a Candy Parade by visiting each vehicle to deliver candy to your kids—you won’t have to move!
We will begin the Candy Parade promptly at 6pm—don’t be late!
Volunteers will wear masks and gloves, and all candy will be unopened.
Feel free to bring lawn chairs to sit in or have a seat in your trunk.
Vehicles will need to remain parked until the end of the event.
You’re also encouraged to decorate your trunk or vehicle!
Dress up in your most creative, funny, and scary costumes—let’s have a fangtastic time!
You are not required to register for this event. However, if you’d like to participate by handing out candy or donating unopened candy, please click the register button below.
Please follow these guidelines for this family-friendly event:
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
We welcome everyone to dress up in your best costumes, however, we suggest that only children 14 years of age and younger participate in the trunk-or-treating.