Sunday, June 26 at 3 pm – Join other single adults on a Sunday afternoon for a day of tailgating fun & baseball at the home of the WV Black Bears!
Click here to sign up for our mailing list.
Who is Mosaic for?
All single adults are encouraged to attend Mosaic events. Mosaic is an environment designed for any individual or couple who is not married.
*Mosaic is not a dating service. With the overall goal in mind of getting individuals into men’s and women’s community groups, Mosaic environments are designed to assist and encourage in building these types of friendships.
What can I expect at a Mosaic event?
Mosaic is where adult singles can connect with other singles to form authentic friendships and build community with the final goal of forming or joining a community group. Events are planned to allow a time for people to connect with others and cultivate a community of friends through experiences of shared learning, common social interests, or serving those in need.
How do I get involved in Mosaic?
What if I'm a single parent?
Read more about why Mosaic exists
At Chestnut Ridge Church, we believe we experience and exemplify God’s truth, love, and grace in the context of doing life with others. We experience these things when we surround ourselves with other Christians who are growing in their relationship with Christ (Heb. 10:24-25; Acts 2:42-47) (Authentic Community). We exemplify them when we live out the accountability, belonging, and care within that community in front of non-Christians (Matt. 5:16; John 13:35) (Relational Evangelism). In Mosaic, we aim to help single adults put into practice these two core values by creating environments where both believers and nonbelievers are welcome and relationships can be built. So whether you are a single adult who is seeking community with others or are looking for a safe place to bring your Christian and non-Christian friends, Mosaic is designed for you!
- You are in a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You recognize the Bible as the authority for your life.
- You have Community Group experience.
- You have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a Gathering.
- You are legally single.
- Facilitate Gatherings, provide vision, monitor the health of the Gathering, and promote participation among the Gathering’s members.
- Attend Mosaic Gatherings leadership training.
- Meet with a Mosaic Gatherings Coordinator once over the course of the Mosaic Gatherings cycle.
- Identify and develop potential leaders.
- Leaders are expected to attend all scheduled Gatherings with the allowance of one absence.