Who is Mosaic for?
*Mosaic is not a dating service. With the overall goal in mind of getting individuals into men’s and women’s community groups, Mosaic environments are designed to assist and encourage in building these types of friendships.
What can I expect at a Mosaic event?
How do I get involved in Mosaic?
What if I'm a single parent?
Read more about why Mosaic exists
Want to Lead a Mosaic Gathering? Two to four individuals lead each Mosaic Gathering. These leaders are interviewed, equipped, and overseen by the Mosaic Coordinators.
- You are in a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You recognize the Bible as the authority for your life.
- You have Community Group experience.
- You have the time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a Gathering.
- You are legally single.
- Facilitate Gatherings, provide vision, monitor the health of the Gathering, and promote participation among the Gathering’s members.
- Attend Mosaic Gatherings leadership training.
- Meet with a Mosaic Gatherings Coordinator once over the course of the Mosaic Gatherings cycle.
- Identify and develop potential leaders.
- Leaders are expected to attend all scheduled Gatherings with the allowance of one absence.