CRC Campus is the college-aged ministry designed to connect students at Chestnut Ridge Church and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere in-between, we hope you’ll come connect with CRC Campus.
Our ultimate goal is for everyone is to join a Community Group, where you will find community by building relationships with 8–12 other peers. To grow in our faith, all of us need to be investing in others and to be invested in by others. We encourage you to attend College Link, Encounter and Sunday Lunch to meet some people that could be part of your Community Group.
Follow us @CRCcampus
Need a ride on Sunday? We can help!
- Campus worship gathering for college students
- Eat free food, engage in worship, hear relevant teaching, discuss around tables
- Happens Thursday nights at 7 pm; two three-week series per semester
- Meets downtown at The Cue (222 High St., next to Dollar General)
- Winter 2018 dates will be announced soon!.
- Happens the first Sunday of most months at The Ridge—watch your weekend program or check [here]
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets in the Hub at CRC after the 11 am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8–12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here, at College Link, or at Sunday Lunch
Sunday, December 3 — Head to the Hub right after the 11am service to hang out with other college students, get connected, and enjoy FREE food! All college-aged students and their friends are welcome!read more
Friday, December 8 — Live band, great food, lots of fun…be a part of this fantastic singles Christmas party at Chestnut Ridge Church! Singles of all ages are welcome!read more
Are you interested in joining a college small group? Our next group link will be in January 2018.read more