CRC Campus is the college aged ministry designed to connect students at Chestnut Ridge Church and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere in-between, we hope you’ll come connect with CRC Campus.
Our ultimate goal is for everyone is to join a Community Group, where you will find community by building relationships with 8-12 other peers. To grow in our faith, all of us need to be investing in others and to be invested in by others. We encourage you to attend Encounter and 1st Sunday lunch to meet some people that could be part of your Community Group.
Follow us @CRCcampus
Need a ride on Sunday? We can help!
- Campus worship gathering for college students
- Eat free food, engage in worship, hear relevant teaching, discuss around tables
- Happens Thursday nights at 7pm; two three-week series per semester
- Meets downtown at The Cue (222 High St., next to Dollar General)
- Spring Dates: 1/19, 1/26, 2/02 & 3/23, 3/30, 4/06
1st Sunday Lunch
- Happens the first Sunday of the month at The Ridge
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets in The Hub at CRC after the 11 am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8-12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here or at a 1st Sunday Lunch
Check out our 2017 Spring Schedule. We hope to see you at an event soon!read more
Sunday, March 19 — Head to the Hub after the 11:00 service to hang out with other college students, get connected, and enjoy FREE food!read more
Thursday, March 23 — Encounter is The Ridge’s college worship gathering downtown at The Cue, featuring free dinner, worship, teaching, and discussion around tables. Expect a laid back atmosphere, and invite your friends.read more
Audio from our 2016-2017 Encounter series, “Taste of Heaven,” “Faith Meets Culture,” and “This Is Us.” Our final series for this year will begin on March 23!read more