CRC Campus is the college aged ministry designed to connect students at Chestnut Ridge Church and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere in-between, we hope you’ll come connect with CRC Campus.
Our ultimate goal is for everyone is to join a Community Group, where you will find community by building relationships with 8-12 other peers. To grow in our faith, all of us need to be investing in others and to be invested in by others. We encourage you to attend Encounter and 1st Sunday lunch to meet some people that could be part of your Community Group.
Follow us @CRCcampus
Need a ride on Sunday? We can help!
- Campus worship gathering for college students
- Eat free food, engage in worship, hear relevant teaching, discuss around tables
- Happens Thursday nights at 7 pm; two three-week series per semester
- Meets downtown at The Cue (222 High St., next to Dollar General)
- Fall 2017 dates will be announced later in the summer.
1st Sunday Lunch
- Happens the first Sunday of most months at The Ridge—watch your weekend program or check [here]
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets in The Hub at CRC after the 11 am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8-12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here or at a 1st Sunday Lunch
Sunday, July 23 — THERE ARE WEATHER CHANGES FOR THIS EVENT — Mosaic [singles], CRC Campus, and their friends & family are invited to spend a day at the ballpark cheering on the West Virginia Black Bears.read more
Meets on Wednesdays — Summer Small Group is the college-aged gathering for everyone who’s in Morgantown for the summer! Join CRC Campus every Wednesday night, 7-8 pm, at The Cue (222 High St).read more
Saturday, August 26 — Are you looking for a way to make a big church feel small? …To get connected with others? …To grow in your faith and grow in community? Then plan to attend Group Link. Pre-registration is preferred, and free childcare is available for those who register.read more
Audio from our 2016-2017 Encounter series, “Taste of Heaven,” “Faith Meets Culture,” “This Is Us,” and “Rent Or Own.”read more