CRC Campus is the college-aged ministry designed to connect young adults (ages 18 to 25) at Chestnut Ridge Church, and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere in between, we hope you’ll attend CRC Campus gatherings and events.
The ultimate goal for everyone is that you’ll join a Community Group, where you will find camaraderie by building relationships with a small group of other young adults.
Interested in connecting with us?
Follow us @CRCcampus
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8–12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here.
- Happens one Sunday a month beginning in August—watch your weekend program or check [here]
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets in the Hub at CRC after the 11am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!
Sunday, August 19 — Welcome back, college students! Gear up for fall by staying after the 11am service for the CRC Campus Kickoff on the front lawn of the church. There will be fun, friends and FREE food!read more
Sunday, August 26th — College-age adults and students will get a chance to put their knowledge to the test! Join us for Family Feud, food, and fun after the 11am service in The Hub!read more