CRC Campus is the college-aged ministry designed to connect students at Chestnut Ridge Church and on the WVU campus. Whether you’re in college, grad school, working, or somewhere in-between, we hope you’ll come connect with CRC Campus.
Our ultimate goal is for everyone is to join a Community Group, where you will find community by building relationships with 8–12 other peers. To grow in our faith, all of us need to be investing in others and to be invested in by others. We encourage you to attend College Link and Sunday Lunch to meet some people that could be part of your Community Group.
Follow us @CRCcampus
Need a ride on Sunday? We can help!
- Happens one Sunday a month at The Ridge—watch your weekend program or check [here]
- Large group environment focused on connecting
- Free lunch, a fun activity, and a chance to meet others
- Meets in the Hub at CRC after the 11am service
- No need to sign up, just show up!
- Food, Bible study, and prayer
- Groups meet weekly and are facilitated by adult leaders
- Freshmen groups meet on WVU campus
- Upperclassmen & grad groups meet in leaders’ homes
- 8–12 people per small group
- Groups meet Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights
- Sign up here, at College Link, or at Sunday Lunch
Sunday, January 28th — Get connected to other college students and grow in your faith this semester by joining a Community Group. College Link offers free lunch and a chance to meet group leaders and other interested students.read more
Sunday, February 11 — Head to the Hub right after the 11am service to hang out with other college students, get connected, and enjoy FREE food! All college-aged students and their friends are welcome!read more